Ailee has made an amazing comeback with her new music video for “Don’t Touch Me”! The song, which is the first song off of her new album “Magazine,” is everything an awesome K-Pop song should be! It’s sexy, fun, catchy, and Ailee looks absolutely fierce in the video. It’s quickly become my new obsession and a good chunk of the 522,000+ views of the video on YouTube are from me…she has me clap-clapping all day long!
Here are some screen captures from “Don’t Touch Me” to show how stunning Ailee looks!
Is any one else drooling over her lipstick colors? I sure am. The bright pink, fuchsia, and red hues perfectly match the sassy vibe of the song. Below I’ll give you some drugstore and high end suggestions on lip products so that you can channel Ailee and rock her vibrant lips at any price point! And although it is getting into fall, don’t be afraid to still wear bright colors. With the right clothes and accessories you can wear these bright lip looks all year round!
Click on the hyperlinks below to be taken to a site where you can purchase the colors mentioned!
This cool toned pink lip look is not for the faint of heart! Try one of the one’s listed below to get this look!
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Obsessed ($22) – link
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Summer Breeze ($6) – link
- Wet ‘n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Dollhouse Pink ($3) – link
This deep berry fuchsia is super flattering and would be perfect for fall! Check out these versions:
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Venom ($22) – link
- MAC Rebel Lipstick ($16) – link
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush ($9) – link
This vibrant red is beautiful paired with a purple eye look like Ailee is wearing! Give these a try:
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Quince ($24) – link
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Catfight ($22) – link
- L.A. Girl Luxury Creme Lip Color in Sexy ($4) – link
This is a more multi-dimensional lip look where the very insides of Ailee’s lips are darker than the rest of them. This is a very popular look in Korea right now!
- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color in Pink Pop ($7) – link
- Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Miss of Madam ($12.50) – link
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Yu ($25) – link (*for inside of lips*)
Here are my suggestions for bright fuschia lipsticks like the one Ailee is wearing above!
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy ($22) – link
- Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Love Test ($12.50) – link
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Sweet Pink ($6) – link
You can watch the full music video here:
All hail the beautiful Ailee!!
What is your favorite look from Ailee’s new video? Do you love the song as much as I do? Would you like me to do another post on her eye look from this video?